We run a variety of After School Clubs all year round. All are administered via the website. All Clubs run for 1 hour and we can provide all “floor safe” (TM) skates and safety equipment, but you are welcome to use your own equipment. Club start times vary by school but 3:15pm is typical. Non skaters will learn to skate, from first steps, experts will get better and there will be lots of games as well as Gradings and Certificates!
Parents : Help us get more skating done! Make sure your child can do their own laces before attending!
Skate Club Dates for 2021 – NOTE 5 Weeks Only £20 – All 10 Weeks £40.
- Monday Clubs (Tollgate) 10 Weeks from September 13th
- Tuesday Clubs (Stafford/Hellingly) 10 Weeks from September 14th
- Wednesday Clubs (Ocklynge) 10 Weeks from September 15th
- Thursday Clubs (Parkland) 10 Weeks from September 16th
- Friday Clubs (Haven) 10 Weeks from September 17th
Please book using the form at the end of this page. You will receive an AUTOMATIC email within 60 seconds. If you don’t see it, please check: Is it in your junk-mail, or is the email address supplied incorrect?
NB. Some Schools eg. Ocklynge are outdoor clubs only. In the event of wet weather, we will run supervised “off skate” activities instead. Such as Skate Maintenance, Quizzes, team building games and activities.
If you’d like to see some of the games that feature in the club, check out the Huge – New Roller Disco at Eastbourne Sports Park, behind the DGH… Eastbourne Roller Disco. We can even handle your Birthday Skate Party from only £3pp!
Note : Dates for the clubs vary by school, but all clubs are paid in advance usually for the term. Cost is £4 per session and this covers skates and all protective gear if required. Generally therefore an average term is £40, though we are happy to accept payments by half term if that is more convenient.
Our After School Skate Clubs are Popular Year Round – Please CONFIRM YOUR BOOKING PROMPTLY. Confirmation is via payment.
How to Pay.
If you’ve booked your place via the website you will be contacted to confirm the dates and amount due. You can make payment in 2 ways:
- Send Cash or Cheque (made payable to SK8school) to 32 Lawns Avenue, Eastbourne, BN211PJ.
- Bank Transfer to: Transfers to Tim Wheals BACS Sort Code 600925 Account No 57581738, reference *School* & *Childs Name* (Or we won’t know who’s paid for which club!)
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR REFERENCE INCLUDES THE SCHOOL and CHILD’S NAME. We have a lot of school clubs running and another school might have a child with the same name.
FAQ and tips to help you book in.
What happens ? – The sequence of events is…
1. Fill in the form above.
2. You will receive an automated email from the website telling you what’s going to happen and what to check (if you don’t get this you need to check your junk-mail and also check you filled in your email address correctly).
3. Await the acceptance email, which happens when your booking is manually processed – this is when you discover whether you have a place or not.
4. If you have a place then its time to pay (as per the webpage) to
confirm you want the place. Otherwise the place is offered to someone
5. If you didn’t get a place, wait till your contacted if a place becomes available.